Here at Cobra Concrete Cutting Services Co., we pride ourselves on our outstanding safety record that has been achieved by following our intense safety program. The safety of our employees and those on the job site are our highest priority.
All current field personnel and management are certified with an OSHA-30 Hour Construction Safety and Health Card. This requirement is also fulfilled by all new hires in order to maintain our safety standards.
Cobra strongly enforces the importance of safety so we are able to continually maintain our safety standards by adopting the following:
- Annual orientations and monthly safety meetings
- OSHA classes and trainings
- Safety Training
- Safety team meetings every month with Cobra Management and Senior Field Operators
- Cobra utilizes in-house resources, outside consultants, and manufacturer representatives for safety and equipment trainings
- Pre-Employment and random drug and alcohol testing
- All employees are trained on filling out site specific job hazard analysis sheets
- Site Safety Inspections are performed by outside consultants and Cobra management