2416 E. Oakton St.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
- Recipient of the American Sub-Contractors and Affiliates Annual Safety Award
- Ranked No. 42 in “The Fastest Growing Construction Companies in the Country” category by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked No. 28 in “The Fastest Growing Companies in the Tri-State Area (IL, IN, WI)” category by Inc. Magazine
- Better Business Bureau of Chicago and Northern Illinois
- Concrete Sawing and Drilling Association
- Association of Subcontractors and Affiliates
- National Association of Demolition Contractors
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- Plumbers Council Association
Cobra Concrete Cutting Services Co. is proud to donate time, money, and services to the following worthwhile charitable organizations:
Little Angels is a loving home for children and young adults with severe disabilities and complex medical needs. It is a state-of-the-art facility offering round-the-clock skilled nursing, therapeutic and habilitation services in a warm, caring environment. www.littleangels.org
Extreme Home Makeover has changed the lives of many families in need by rebuilding houses in a matter of days. www.extremehomechicago.com
Zacharias Sexual Abuse Center is the only rape crisis center serving Chicago and the Northeast suburbs.